Six Thinking Hats Worskhop
Who Needs Six Thinking Hats?
Anyone who wants:
- A meeting facilitation tool that surfaces hidden agendas and achieves objectives without conflict
- A way to make sure that all sides of an issue are addressed
- A tool that works well in different cultures around the world
- A sharpened ability to think clearly, objectively, systematically, and creatively
| || |
How Might You Use The Six Thinking Hats?
Six Thinking Hats is a simple, effective technique your team may use in a variety of applications.
| || |
Six Thinking Hats Training Course Objectives and Outcomes
Six Thinking Hats training participants will show evidence of the following:
A marked tendency to identify themselves as thinkers and confidence that they have the ability to cope with and improve their environments
Competencies enabling them to solve problems including the ability to:
- identify a problem
- propose alternative solutions
- predict the consequences of each alternative
- assess the usefulness of each set of consequences
- select the best alternative
- implement it
- evaluate it
Competencies enabling them to identify and pursue opportunities including the ability to:
- develop a habit of perceiving events and situations as opportunities
- identify the benefits/desired outcomes of pursuing each opportunity
- identify the risks/dangers of pursuing each opportunity
- design ways to minimize risks and dangers
- select opportunities based on weighing the benefits against remaining risks
- design plans for pursuing a selected opportunity
- assess and reevaluate plans in progress
Competencies enabling them to think cooperatively including the ability to:
- understand and take on the facilitator role in a group meeting
- identify and articulate other people's points of view
- devise an agenda and demonstrate the necessary discipline to follow it provide for equal participation among group members
Companies Who had attended this program:
1. Bank Negara Malaysia
1. HSBC Bank (M) Bhd.
1. British American Tobacco (M) Bhd.
Learn Six Thinking Hats
Six Thinking Hats On-SiteTraining Seminars
Bring our Six Thinking Hats Instructor to your location to deliver a one- or two-day Six Thinking Hats seminar or have us deliver a seminar virtually.
Save Time & Money With a One- or Two-Day Six Thinking Hats In-House Seminar
Six Thinking Hats is a simple and powerful tool that will change the way your team thinks, leading to innovative thinking and creative problem-solving that is vital to your organization's success.
Six Thinking Hats Training Will:
- Teach your team to think in parallel and will encourage the unique contributions of each individual
- Teach simple techniques that will foster collaborative thinking and interaction, keeping egos in check
- Provide a constructive alternative to argument or drifting discussion, allowing you to run effective and productive meetings
- Encourage different kinds of thinking, which creates a more open, creative climate for discussion
- Teach your team creative thinking methods to help develop alternative and innovative solutions
Six Thinking Hats Public Seminars
Attend a one-day Six Thinking Hats seminar with employees from other organizations.
Six Thinking Hats Training Seminar Dates & Locations
|Date||Edward de Bono Training Seminar||Location|
| March 18 & 19 ||Six Thinking Hats for Enhancing Quality Thinking FULL HOUSE ||Crystal Crown PJ|
|April 12 & 13 ||Six Thinking Hats for Enhancing Quality Thinking FULL HOUSE ||Boulevard Hotel MidValley|
|May 6 & 7 ||Six Thinking Hats for Enhancing Quality Thinking (DONE) ||Holiday Villa Subang|
|June 14 & 15 ||Six Thinking Hats for Enhancing Quality Thinking (DONE) |
|July29 & 30||Six Thinking Hats for Enhancing Quality Thinking (DONE)||Crystal Crown PJ|
|Aug 18 & 19||Six Thinking Hats for Enhancing Quality Thinking (DONE)||Boulevard Hotel MidValley|
| Sep 22 & 23||Six Thinking Hats for Enhancing Quality Thinking FULL HOUSE||Holiday Villa Subang|
|Oct 12 & 13||Six Thinking Hats for Enhancing Quality Thinking FULL HOUSE||Crystal Crown PJ|
|Dec 15 & 16||Six Thinking Hats for Enhancing Quality Thinking (DONE)||Coronade Hotel, KL|